Effective August 26, 2019, the Edmund D. Edelman Children’s Courthouse, located at 201 Centre Plaza Drive, Monterey Park, 91754, will implement the following department changes:
• Department D401 will be renumbered as Department D418;
• Department D418 will be renumbered as Department D401;
• Judge Akemi Arakaki, currently assigned to Department D414, will move to the new Department D401 on the second floor;
• Judge Nancy A. Ramirez, currently assigned to Department D418, will move to Department D414 on the fourth floor; and
• Judge Kim L. Nguyen, currently assigned to Department D401, will remain in the same courtroom, which will be renumbered as Department D418.
Case assignments will not change as a result of the department number and location changes. To minimize confusion, signs will be posted throughout the building regarding these changes.
In addition, the Adoptions Office, previously located in Room 2100, has relocated to Room 2700. There is now a single clerk’s office with four public counters/windows. All Dependency, Adoption, Abandonment, and Emancipation matters are filed in Room 2700.
Categorized in: Court Notices
|<< previous||next >>|