Reynolds Tilbury Woodward LLP is a growing law firm located in Auburn, California. With all of its attorneys coming from large firms, including Downey Brand, Orrick, and Morrison Foerster, Reynolds Tilbury Woodward LLP presents a rare blend of sophisticated, high quality legal work with a fun, team-oriented culture. The firm is looking for a legal secretary with litigation experience to join the team. This position may be a great fit for an applicant looking to move to the foothills from Sacramento or someone located in Placer County who is looking to end that downtown commute. We are busy and the work is sophisticated. The firm and its attorneys are dedicated to creating a fun, family-friendly, and positive workplace.
These are the essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested reasonable accommodations:
- Contributing to the overall success of our clients, the firm, and our culture
- Organizing and indexing case files electronically
- Calendaring deadlines
- Creating documents for pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses, declarations, and correspondence
- Overseeing the filing of various items throughout the California court system and in Federal Court
- Assisting with preparation for depositions, mediation, arbitration and trial
- Working with and communicating with clients
- Responding to calls and inquiries
- Interfacing with court personnel and government staff
- Applicants should have minimum 5 years of experience working as a legal secretary in a litigation practice.
- Applicants must have experience working with various technology platforms including Outlook, Office, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Worldox, and Change-Pro (or similar products).
- Applications must have strong attention to detail, be team oriented, and must exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must have the ability to set priorities and to work under pressure.
- Applicants must be committed to maintaining a law firm culture that is welcoming, friendly, and positive.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Qualified individuals should send their resume to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.