More jobs coming soon.
Boutique law firm dealing in Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration and related litigation as well as Tax Law is looking for a part-time administrative assistant to start right away. Successful candidate will work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Create a welcoming and professional environment for clients, vendors, and other guests
- Answer incoming phone calls, check voicemails, and take messages and forward to appropriate recipients
- Sort mail and incoming faxes
- Prepare mail log for incoming mail, including faxes, and send to attorney, paralegal and/or legal secretary via email.
- Inventory, order, and manage office supplies.
- Prepare simple correspondence to clients, courts, and others.
- Open new client files, scan documents, file away document in client physical and electronic files
- Schedule appointments
- Create reminders on Outlook calendar to follow up on pending tasks only (excludes hearings, deadlines, and related reminders)
- Help with any other office tasks as assigned
- Experience working in a legal office and experience with probate/trusts is a plus
- Familiarity with using naming systems for electronic records and ability to accurately sort electronic documents
- Excellent client relation skills and ability to maintain calm and professional demeanor
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skill, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- Ability to effectively work independently
- Positive attitude with an ability to adapt to rapidly changing needs and conditions
- Technology proficient
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Clio Client Manager
- Experience mailing and filing legal notices/documents
Dependent upon experience
Submit resume and cover letter to Travis Floyd, email@example.com.