Please be advised that the Judicial Council’s Emergency Rules Related to COVID-19, rules 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 13, will expire automatically on June 30, 2022.
These rules cover the following matters:
- Remote appearances and personal appearance waivers by criminal defendants
- Priority for certain juvenile proceedings
- Temporary restraining or protective order renewals
- Deadlines to file a civil action or bring a civil case to trial
- Changes to support orders
Please see the Judicial Council’s News Release for more information.
Click here to learn more.
Categorized in: Court Notices
|<< previous||next >>|