DID YOU KNOW?
California Rules of Court provide the rules for formatting legal documents.
- Rule 1.43 states legal forms must be legible.
- Rule 2.104 states the font must not be smaller than 12 points.
- Rule 2.105 states the font to be used should be equivalent to Courier, Times New Roman, or Arial.
- Rule 2.107 sets forth the margin requirements.
- Rule 2.108 sets forth the spacing and numbering of lines requirements.
- Rule 2.109 sets forth page numbering requirements.
- Rule 2.110 sets forth the location, content, and font size for footers.
- Rule 2.111 sets forth how to format the first page.
For additional information, go to Rules of Court (ca.gov).
Categorized in: Legal Procedure
|<< previous||next >>|