USDC – CENTRAL DISTRICT – CHANGES TO THE DISTRICT COURT MISCELLANEOUS FEE SCHEDULE
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1914(b), the Judicial Conference of the United States approved several changes to the district court miscellaneous fee schedule, effective December 1, 2016. The amended Schedule of Fees will be available on the Court’s website.
• Fee for filing any document that is not related to appending case or proceeding is increased from $46 to $47.
• Fee for conducting a search of the district court records is increased from $30 to $31.
• Fee for exemplification of any document is increased from $21 to $22.
• Fee for reproduction of an audio recording of a court proceeding is increased from $30 to $31.
• Fee for an appeal to a district judge from a judgment of conviction by a magistrate judge in a misdemeanor case is increased from $37 to $38.
• Fee for a duplicate certificate of admission or certificate of good standing is increased from $18 to $19.
• Fee for filing a Power of Attorney is increased from $46 to $47.
• Fee for verification of naturalization is increased from $30 to $31.
• Fee for filing an action brought under Title III of the Cuban Liberty and Democratic Solidarity (LIBERTAD) Act of 1996 is increased from $6,355 to $6,548.
Categorized in: Legal Procedures