Central District of California
Public Notice Re: General Order 23-02 In Re: Complex Chapter 11 Case Definition and Pre-Filing Procedure
On July 31, 2023, Chief Judge Theodor C. Albert issued General Order 23-02 which defines a complex chapter 11 case and outlines procedures to be followed prior to filing a complex chapter 11 case. General Order 23-02 was entered for the efficient administration of complex Chapter 11 cases and followed a proposed revision to the Court’s procedures and subsequent comment period. Please refer to General Order 23-02 for applicability and procedures prior to filing Chapter 11 cases.
Click here to learn more.
Eastern District of California
What’s New? Check out the latest updates provided below on the court’s website which include links:
Posted July 20, 2023:
Click here to view the new Official Certificate of Service Form and Where to Find It video.
Click here to view the new Mailing Matrix by Case and Where to Find It video.
Click here to view the new Mailing Matrix by Case and Our Court’s Default to All Participants video.
Click here to view the. new Mailing Matrix by Case and Filtering by Party video
Posted August 2, 2023:
Click here to access the information on the court’s website.
Northern District of California
Order 44 and Explanatory Statement
General Order 44 and the explanatory statement have been posted on the court’s website. Also, the Court Operations after the Termination of the COVID-19 National Emergency banner on the website’s main page now reflects language about our current court operations.
Click here to view General Order 44
Click here to view the Explanatory Statement re: General Order 44
Procedures for Noticing and Conducting Hearings in the San Francisco Division of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California (Effective September 1, 2023)
Effective September 1, 2023, all debtors, creditors, counsel, and other interested parties shall comply with the following procedures when noticing or participating in hearings in cases assigned to Judge Dennis Montali or Judge Hannah L. Blumenstiel. Failure to comply with these procedures might result in the vacatur of a hearing or the imposition of sanctions.
Click here to learn more.
Southern District of California
Forms updated for new Ch 13 Trustee (July 7, 2023)
With the replacement of Chapter 13 Trustee David Skelton by Michael Koch, the local forms listed below have been updated effective May 1, 2023.
- CSD1027 Notice of Motion for Exemption & Opportunity for Hearing Re: Credit Counseling
- CSD 1033 Certificate of Cure of Entire Monetary Default
- CSD 1099 Balance of Schedules, Statements, and/or Chapter 13 Plan
- CSD1100 Amendment
- CSD1101 Notice to Creditors Added by Amendment
- CSD1140 Notice of Objections to Debtor’s Claim of Exemptions
- CSD1149 Notice of Hearing & Motion – Approval of Ch 11 Disclosure Statement / Plan or Ch 13 Modified Plan after Confirmation
- CSD1153 Notice of Hearing & Motion – Approval of Individual Ch 11 Combined Plan / Disclosure Statement
- CSD1158 Notice of Hearing & Motion to Extend / Impose Automatic Stay
- CSD1170 Notice of Modified Chapter 13 Plan Prior to Confirmation
- CSD1171.1 Notice of Hearing & Debtor’s Motion to Value Real Property
- CSD1172 Objection to Confirmation of Ch 13 Plan
- CSD1173 Notice of Hearing Re: Objection to Ch 13 Plan
- CSD1174 Request by Debtor for Dismissal of Ch 13
- CSD1175 Request and Notice of Hearing Re: Ch 13 Trustee’s Notice to Dismiss
- CSD1179 Request by Debtor for Statement of Position of Ch 13 Trustee
- CSD1181 Notice of Hearing & Motion (All creditors)
- CSD1182 Notice of Motion for (Description)
- CSD1183 Notice of Hearing & Motion (Less than all creditors)
- CSD1184 Request and Notice of Hearing
- CSD1185 Notice of Filing of Motion for Relief from Automatic Stay
- CSD1186 Request for Hearing Re: Relief from Stay Motion
- CSD1199 Notice of Hearing & Motion on Sale of Property Free & Clear of Liens and Interests
- CSD1331 Notice of Pre-Confirmation Modification to Chapter 13 Plan
- CSD1500 Notice of Lodgment
- CSD2015 Objection to Claim and Notice Thereof
- CSD2120 Chapter 13 Individual Debtor’s Certifications Regarding Domestic Support Obligations, Section 522(q) & Eligibility for Discharge
- CSD2122 Chapter 12 Individual Debtor’s Certifications Regarding Domestic Support Obligations, Section 522(q) & Eligibility for Discharge
- CSD3010 Proof of Service (Bankruptcy and Adversary)
- CSD3015 Notice of Hearing & Motion (Adversary)
- CSD3019 Notice of Pre-Trial Status Conference
- CSD3030 Request to Enter Default
Click here to access these forms on the court’s website. Note: forms above are listed in numeric form order. On the website, they are listed in alphabetical order. Simply search by number in the table provided.
USTP FORMS FOR THE FILING OF PERIODIC OPERATING REPORTS IN NON-SMALL BUSINESS CHAPTER 11 CASES NOW EFFECTIVE
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
On June 21, 2021, the United States Trustee Program’s rule titled Procedures for Completing Uniform Periodic Reports in Non-Small Business Cases Filed Under Chapter 11 of Title 11, (28 C.F.R. § 58.8) became effective. The Final Rule governs the filing of pre-confirmation monthly operating reports (MORs) and quarterly post-confirmation reports (PCRs) by all debtors except those who are small business debtors or who, in accordance with the CARES Act, elect relief under Subchapter V of Chapter 11. To obtain the required MOR and PCR forms, instructions for completing and filing MOR and PCR forms, and other important information, please visit the United States Trustee Program’s Chapter 11 Operating Reports resource page at www.justice.gov/ust/chapter-11-operating-reports.
Court Calendars on Mobile Devices with ChapMobile
You may now use ChapMobile on your Apple or Android phone or mobile device to access Court Calendars for the Southern District of California. The app has useful features for finding hearings.
Click here to learn more.
Categorized in: Court Notices
|<< previous||next >>|