SAN JOAQUIN CLERK’S OFFICES CLOSED THURSDAY and FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 16, 2015
The closure will affect all court locations:
- Stockton Courthouse, 222 E. Weber Avenue, Stockton, CA
- Family Law Branch Court, 540 E. Main Street, Stockton, CA
- Lodi Branch Court – both locations 217 W. Elm Street and 315 W. Elm Street, Lodi, CA
- Manteca Branch Court – 315 E. Center Street, Manteca, CA
- Juvenile Justice Center – 535 W. Mathews Rd., French Camp, CA
During the two-day closure:
- All Clerk’s offices will be closed and telephone calls will not be answered.
- Criminal and Traffic same-day, walk-in calendars will not be held.
- The Family Law Pro-Per Clinic will be closed.
- Request for files via e-mail will not be processed.
During the court closure, courtrooms will remain open at all court branches. Cases already scheduled to be heard on these days will proceed as scheduled. Courtrooms will continue to be available to conduct arraignments and examinations, to handle time-sensitive juvenile matters, and to sign any necessary documents on an emergency basis, as required by law.
Document drop boxes will be available at all branch courts to permit the same-day filing of documents deposited there before 5:00 p.m. A self-addressed stamped envelope must be included for all drop box transactions.
The court finds it necessary to implement the two-day closure as the deployment of the new case management system will begin on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. All current case management systems will be unavailable during the two-day closure and all cases heard will be required to be processed manually.
Categorized in: Legal Procedures