Random Local Rules of Court: Amador County Superior

Did you know?

Rule 11.08 Contacting Court’s Legal Research Staff – No party, or attorney for a party, in any action or proceeding pending in this court shall contact or attempt to contact any member of the court’s legal research staff concerning such pending matter, without the prior approval of the judge to whom the matter has been assigned, or if the matter has not been assigned, the Presiding Judge.

Rule 11.14 Replacing Lost Paper –If an original pleading or paper previously filed with the court is lost, an order authorizing the filing of a copy in lieu of the original is required and may be based upon a declaration of the requesting attorney or pro per party, or the certificate of the clerk.  

Categorized in: