Legal Professionals, Incorporated, offers membership in six Legal Specialization Sections *
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal/Family Law
- Federal Law
- Law Office Administration
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Specialty Law
Legal Specialization Sections provide access to continuing education workshops and seminars. Membership includes: access to free quarterly workshops; quarterly newsletters containing up-to-date information, including changes in the law and forms; statewide roster of all members in each section for easy access to local procedural information in other counties; and networking opportunities. Membership in all 6 Sections includes free live LSS Webinars.
* Membership in the Legal Specialization Sections is separate from membership in LPI and requires a separate application and fee process.
Click here for more information about our Publication Manuals and Study Kits.
Why you should become a section member
- Reasonable annual dues (Dues to join each section are $20, or $75 to join all six sections for LPI® members.
- Dues for non-LPI members are $40 per section, or $150 to join all six sections
- Quarterly educational programs which are free to section members
- California Certified Legal Secretary recertification credits
- Respect from your employer when you pass on the valuable information learned at the workshops and seminars
- Professional and personal excellence
- A majority of all workshops and seminars provide MCLE credits
- Membership in all 6 Sections includes free live LSS Webinars
Legal Specialization Section Leaders
|LSS Coordinator||Mary Lou Floyd, CCLSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Civil Litigation||Shannon Quigleyemail@example.com|
|Criminal/Family Law||Carolina Ramosfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Federal Law||Laura Pumerville, CCLSemail@example.com|
|Law Office Administration||Maria Gonzalez, CCLSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Probate/Estate Planning||Carmen Vasquesemail@example.com|
|Specialty Law||Belinda Owensfirstname.lastname@example.org|