Speaker: Alicia Aquino, CEO & Trial Technology Consultant
- Members of all Six (6) Legal Specialization Sections (LSS) – Free
- LPI Member/Local Association Member – $25 for each class / $40 for both
- Non-LPI Member or Attorney – $45 for each class / $80 for both
- The price increases $5 after March 23, 2023 for Part 1, after April 13 for Part 2
- Registration closes March 30, 2023 for Part 1, after April 20 for Part 2
Organization is key! Anticipate every case going to trial. Do not miss this opportunity to learn from experts in the field. They will go through the entire trial preparation process, so you are prepared for anything!
Alicia Aquino is the CEO and Trial Technology Consultant with Aquino Trial Services. Alicia is well-versed in legal project management, mock trials, graphics and presentation of evidence.
Her passion for helping others is demonstrated through her work, empowering women, fostered youth and the LGBTQ+ community.
Alicia is a community leader and very active within San Diego County; she currently serves as a Board Member on the Tom Homann LGBTQ Law Association Foundation, Committee Member of the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center and co-chair of the ABA Women of Legal Tech Summit.
She is also a member and sits on various committees with the Lawyers Club of San Diego, the American Society of Trial Consultants and Women in e-Discovery (San Diego Chapter). Most notably, she is a founding advisory board member of the Online Courtroom Project and co-author of The Online Courtroom: Leveraging Remote Technology in Litigation, published by the American Bar Association.
She has presented to several legal associations from Coast to Coast on trial preparation, trial presentation and best practices for trial and remote court proceedings.