NextGen Legal and LPI are offering this six-week, online Advanced Discovery course running from July 25, 2023 through September 5, 2023.
You will be able to work at your own pace. Classes will take place online utilizing video lectures,discussion boards, email, live Q&A sessions and quizzes. Login information will be provided the day before the class is scheduled to begin.
Some of the topics will be covered:
- Drafting Interrogatories(Form, Contention and Special Interrogatories)
- Drafting Demand for Production of Documents
- Drafting Requests for Admissions
- Drafting Deposition Notices
- Drafting Demand for Physical Examinations
- Drafting Deposition Subpoenas
- Drafting Subpoenas for Production of Documents
- Motions to Quash
- Answering Interrogatories
- Answering Demand for Production of Documents
- Answering Requests for Admissions
- Objections to Discovery Requests
- Meet and Confer Letters
- Motions to Compel Further Responses
Classes will take place online utilizing video lectures, discussion boards, email, whiteboard sessions, chat rooms, and quizzes. Login information will be provided upon enrollment in the course.
The cost of the training course is $200 for LPI members/$250 for non-LPI members. Each individual must register separately. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate from LPI.
Cost includes an Advanced Discovery Reference Guide.
Note: This course does not qualify for the class pass.
Registration is closed.