The misdemeanor calendar changes that were scheduled to take effect on January 23, 2017, between East County Division’s Departments 3 and 4 at 250 E. Main Street, are hereby cancelled.
As a result of this cancellation, Misdemeanor Readiness Conferences will continue to be set in Department 4 based on the current settings.
• Misdemeanor Readiness Conferences will continue to be set in Department 4 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
• Department 4 will not schedule Misdemeanor Readiness Conferences on Friday.
• Prop 36 cases will remain scheduled in Department 4 on Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
• Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Readiness hearings will remain scheduled on Tuesday afternoon in Department 4.
• Misdemeanor Domestic Violence review hearings and Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Probation matters will remain scheduled on Thursday at 1:30 p.m.
Any misdemeanor case that was scheduled for a readiness conference in Department 3 based on the previous notice will be transferred back to Department 4.
Categorized in: Legal Procedure
|<< previous||next >>|