The change to a Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone system has required the implementation of new telephone equipment and new phone numbers, including fax lines, but is providing the Court with significant annual cost savings. As part of this ongoing upgrade, the Los Padrinos Courthouse, located at 7281 Quill Drive, Downey, 90242 will begin using new fax numbers as of Sept. 15, 16. The new fax numbers are:
• Department 250: 562-753-0434 (not for fax filing)
• Department 251: 562-753-0435 (not for fax filing)
• Department 252: 562-753-0436 (not for fax filing)
• Clerk’s Office: 562-753-0438 (not for fax filing)
• Psychotropic Faxes Only: 562-753-0437 (not for fax filing)
The existing fax numbers will no longer be available as of Sept. 15, 2016. In order to ensure fax filings are received, attorneys and others who fax file should use the new numbers as of the effective date.
All courthouse telephone and fax numbers are available on the website under the General Information/Courthouses tab by clicking on the courthouse of interest, then on the General Courthouse Directory link.
Categorized in: Legal Procedure
|<< previous||next >>|